Thursday, December 31, 2009

my 2009 year-end compilation


"My 2009 Year End Album"

Click the play button next to any song to listen


  1. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap

  2. Maria (Emile Haynie Remix) - Michael Jackson

  3. I Got The - Labi Siffre

  4. Sabali - Amadou & Mariam

  5. Heart Skipped A Beat - The xx

  6. Every Car You Chase (The Snow Police) - Party Ben

  7. Death - White Lies

  8. Life There - Jaydiohead

  9. Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine

  10. Take Yo' Praise - Camille Yarbrough

  11. God In You - Pawnshop kings

  12. Sixteen Tons - Lipbone Redding

  13. Big Easy - Raphael Saadiq

  14. Crying Blood - V V Brown

  15. I Will Tell - Brother Sal

  16. Corner - Allie Moss

  17. Paris (Aeroplane Remix) - Friendly Fires ft. Au Revoir Simone

  18. It's Not My Fault (It's My Fault) - Discovery

  19. Lisztomania (Classixx Remix) - Phoenix

  20. Over and Again - Brian Wright & The Waco Tragedies

  21. Read Write Speak Type - Elas

see more images from this photo shoot @ studio3z.com

1 comment: